Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New Conservative Ads


Hello there, I know its been a while since I last posted, I have found it hard to find interesting things to write about, until now. This has been bothering me for a few weeks now, I'm talking about the new Conservative ads that have been showing on Canadian TV. The reason that they bother me is that they are using footage from the Liberal leadership debates and they take what Stephane Dion said completely out of context. I'm not necessarily defending Dion and the Liberals I just think that what the Conservatives are doing will in the end only hurt them and the democratic process. There isn't an election now so why are we subjected to these ads? The Conservatives keep bringing up the sponsorship scandal, haven't we as a country earned the right to put that behind us? I am so sick of hearing about the scandal, and just when people were starting to forget it, they bring it up again. I think this shows that the Conservatives are afraid of the Liberals and this is the only way to gain points in the all important opinion polls. Come election time I hope that these ads end up hurting the Conservatives.

No comments: