Monday, January 8, 2007

Here We Go!

Well hello there,
This is the obligatory first post explaining the name of the blog. The Radical Breach is a saying in one of my favorite Paul Simon songs, Me and Julio Down By The School Yard. Now I know its pretty lame to name a blog after such a famous song and songwriter, but I'm going to try to explain my reasoning anyway.
1. I love Paul Simon
2. I want this blog to be an outlet for my views on issues of life and the world and I hope that I make people think outside their normal views, thus being a "radical breach" from their everyday thinking.

So there you go.

Currently listening to "Still Crazy After All These Years" by Paul Simon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it radical priest?

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

this website says the lyric is "the radical breach"
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/
paulsimonlyrics/meandjuliodownbytheschoolyardlyrics.html